In March 2017 I took my first group of clients to Fiji Islands for a Sports Illustrated photography experience that was out of this world.
We staid for 7 nights in the incredible Beqa Lagoon Resort, a five star boutique resort that caters to only 50 guests at the time. This has been by far my most proudest moment as a photographer. Working in nature can be challenging dealing with sun, rain, challenging hiking trails to get to our location, bugs, falls, etc. But my clients were determined to take their role of professional models and pushed themselves beyond what they could have imagined was necessary to create these images.
I was only able to take four clients to Fiji and many of you were very disappointed on not being able to join me in this paradise for an adventure of a lifetime.
$1895 per person
- Round trip non-stop air fare from ORD to Roatan (other cities available)
- 7 nights in a deluxe, air conditioned, pool villa, double occupancy*
- 3 meals daily from three restaurants to choose from
- Unlimited premium Honduran liqueur
- FREE beer!
- 2 hair and makeup makeovers
- 2 model photo shoots with Art of Seduction studios
- Beach snorkeling
- Hotel taxes/fees, ground transportation
- If you are a certified diver, you can go diving with Loves Park Scuba
- Spa: Massages, Waxing, noni wraps
- Dolphin training for a day, Dolphin snorkel and Dolphin encounter
- Beach Volley ball
- Horseback ridding
- Deep sea fishing
- Bone Fishing
- Bird Watching
To become my model in Roatan, please CLICK HERE and schedule a phone consultation.
You are probably wondering if this type of investment is worth your time and effort…well, here is a testimonial of one of my models that went to Fiji in Mach. I hope this helps you decide to come to Roatan!